Alex Bomber in Chilli
- 50% peace silk and 50% khadi cotton blend
- Generous slouchy fit with gold zipper front
- Non toxic dye in Chilli Oil
- Woven in Assam by conflict-affected women’s cooperative Srishti Handlooms
- Dyed and stitched in Kolkata by World Fair Trade Organisation certified Sasha
The Fabric Social fabrics are woven by conflict-affected women weavers in Northeast India and Myanmar. Read about our women-led community development and peace initiatives that are anything but fast fashion. Read more ➜
All return policies include a 14 day period (30 days for international orders) in which in-store credit and/or exchanges can occur. Read more ➜.
This fabric was made to be loved. After a few wears you will notice that hanging up your garment will generally eliminate any odours. We recommend that your piece should be washed sparingly. Although it survives a gentle cycle in the machine, the best results come from a cool water handwash with a non toxic wool wash.